Marriage Grant Scheme UP | Marriage Grant List | Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme 2023 | Kanya Vivah Yojana UP | UP Marriage Grant | UP Marriage Grant Scheme Online Registration | marriage grant amount | Marriage Grant Form Download | Grant for Marriage Uttar Pradesh | Marriage Grant Application Status UP
Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme: The Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme was established by the state of Uttar Pradesh in order to facilitate the marriage of the daughters of underprivileged families. The state government of Uttar Pradesh offers both financial and medical aid through the Shaadi Anudan Yojana. This program was formerly known as the Shaadi-Bimari Yojana, but it is now known as the Shaadi Anudan Yojana. The Pradhan Mantri Kanya Vivah Yojana is greatly aided by the Shadi Anudan Yojana in the state of UP. All state residents who fall within the categories of General, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Minorities, and Other Backward Classes are eligible to apply for the UP Shaadi Anudan Yojana.
Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying online for Shaadi Anudan Yojana UP, all the applicants must check the eligibility criteria given below:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh in order to be eligible for the Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme.
- Only daughters whose family’s annual income is very low—less than Rs. 46,080 in rural areas and less than Rs. 56,460 in urban areas—will be eligible for this program’s benefits.
- All castes are eligible for the program, as are those in the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Caste (OBC), General Category, and BPL (Below Poverty Line) categories.
Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme Required Document List
We are going to tell you the list of all the necessary documents for Vivaah Anudaan Yojana UP below:
- Applicant should have an Aadhaar card and PAN card.
- The beneficiary should have a caste certificate.
- Must have income certificate.
- Applicant should have a recent passport-size photograph.
- The daughter should have an age certificate.
- Applicant should have a marriage certificate.
- Must have a bank account.
Read More: UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023 Online
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Apply Online Process
The state government of Uttar Pradesh launched a financial aid program for women called the Uttar Pradesh Vivah Hetu Anudan Yojana. The financial support of Rs 51,000 provided under this government program for girls’ marriages would be paid into the beneficiary’s bank account via Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
STEP 1: Beneficiaries first go to the marriage grant portal http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/
STEP 2: After viewing the website, choose the option that corresponds to the caste category that you fall under. The following steps outline the new registration and application procedures for the UP caste-based marriage award program.
STEP 3: General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe Category Application – If you are a member of one of the General, Scheduled Caste, or Scheduled Tribe groups in the state of Uttar Pradesh, you must apply for the Shaadi Anudan Yojana byby clicking the following link http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/DefaultMrgForm New.aspx?S=S.
STEP 4: Application for the Other Backward Classes Category – Click on this link to apply for the marriage grant program if you are a member of the Other Backward Classes in the state of Uttar Pradesh: http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/DefaultMrgForm New.aspx?S=O. The form for the UP Other Backward Classes Marriage Grant Scheme would look like this
UP Marriage Grant Scheme Contact Number (Helpline Number)
General, SC, ST Category Contact Number – 18004190001
OBC Category Application – 0522-2288861, Toll-Free Number – 18001805131
Minority Category Application – 0522-2286199