Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana Gujarat: It is a scheme for the underprivileged that the Gujarat government initiated. Free plots are provided by the Gujarat government under this scheme. The government has launched the Pandit Deen Dayal Awas Yojana. The Gujarat government has also established Prime Minister Awas Yojana alongside this.
In this post, we’ll talk about the Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana, which the government launched in 2022, as well as the documents required for applying for this scheme online and the criteria for eligibility. Remember to share along the way.
Benefits of Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana 2023
- The applicant’s bank account will be credited with the government funding provided under this scheme.
- The government provides help in three installments.
- The government will provide the beneficiary with a 40000 rupee first installment as part of that plan, which he must utilize to start building his home.
- The government will then give aid of 60,000 rupees during the second week when construction should have begun.
- and was given by the government Rs. 20; upon completion, the government will transfer the installment amount to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Also, the government must submit an application for this program’s provisional funding of 16,950/- for the construction of a toilet at home.
Pandit Deen Dayal Awas Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Below are the eligibility criteria for Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana Gujarat
- Applicant resident of Gujarat State.
- The applicant should have any type of house or any type of house.
- Anyone who wants to avail of the scheme on a free plot provided by the government can apply for planning.
- No person other than the applicant’s family should have benefited from this scheme.
- The annual income of the beneficiary under this scheme should not exceed Rs.1,20,000/-.
- The applicant should have a BPL card.
Read More: Gujarat Citizen Smart Card Scheme 2023 Apply Online
Documents Required For Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana
- Applicant’s photo
- Example of applicant’s caste and income
- BPL instance
- Proof of residence
- Certificate of allotment letter for those who have land prepared under Garibi Awas Yojana
- Evidence of ground support
- If the applicant is a widow then his certificate
- Gram Panchayat Talati cum Mantri for housing assistance to the applicant
- Certificate to be issued to the Inspector
Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana Application Form
By clicking on the link provided below, you can download the Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana form for this scheme. The form must then be printed offline and sent to the office nearby.
Download Form: Click Here