Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana Online Application | Uttarakhand Pandit Deen Dayal Grih Awas Yojana 2022 Register for the Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Home Stay Scheme
The state government of Uttarakhand launched the Pandit Deen Dayal Griha Awas Homes Stay Yojana to allow visitors to the state to stay in people’s homes. We are aware that the state government has launched the Pandit Deen Dayal Griha Awas Home Stay Yojana specifically for tourists who are unable to remain because of the lockdown brought on by the coronavirus.
Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana – Home Stay Scheme
People will be able to host visitors to Uttarakhand in their homes thanks to the Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana, which will also help them improve their standard of living. The government will offer people applying under this scheme financial help. We shall discuss the Pandit Deen Dayal Home Stay Program in this essay. will give details on how to apply online, your eligibility, and the paperwork you need.
Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana Overview
|Scheme Name||Pandit Deen Dayal Home Housing Scheme|
|was initiated||Tourism Secretary Shri Dilip Jawalkar|
|Beneficiary||a resident of the state|
|Objective||providing additional income opportunities|
|Benefit||income through self-employment|
|Category||Uttarakhand Government Schemes|
Benefits of Pandit Deen Dayal Home Stay Scheme Uttarakhand
- The state government will also offer support under this scheme in order to obtain bank loans for home renovations.
- For the first three years, the department will pay the SGST (SGST) on the money made by tourists.
- A website and app will be created for the promotion of Pandit Deen Dayal Griha Awas Yojana.
- The recipients chosen to provide accommodation to the tourists will also receive training in hospitality.
- The locals’ economic situation will improve as a result of this initiative.
- Those who wish to apply for the Pandit Deen Dayal Griha Awas Yojana can do so online.
- This plan eliminates the need to convert land in ancient buildings in order to upgrade, decorate, maintain, and install new toilets costing up to 2 lakhs.
- Due to the fact that locals use their houses for business, tourists will have no trouble understanding the typical culture.
- Pandit Deen Dayal Griha Awas Yojana will enhance and make suitable accommodations for the visitors.
Read More: Gujarat Citizen Smart Card Scheme 2023 Apply Online | Check Details
Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants who want to apply in this scheme, that applicant should be living at home with their family.
- To apply for this scheme, it is necessary for the applicant to register.
- Those applicants who want to take advantage of this scheme, the applicants should be the natives of Uttarakhand.
- If the applicant has his own house to apply in this scheme, then the applicant will be eligible for this scheme.
- According to this scheme, the applicant is required to arrange 1 to 6 rooms for the tourists to stay.
- Pandit Deen Dayal Awas Yojana will be implemented in the entire state except for the Municipal Corporation.
- Preference will be given to those houses which are constructed in the traditional, Pahari style.
- Under this scheme, apart from the amount acquired through subsidy, the applicant will have to arrange all the remaining amount, for this, he can also take a loan.
Documents Required Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana Application Form
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- Address proof
- mobile number
- email id