The Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation initiative was launched in India on December 21st, 2018. The program was inaugurated by Odisha’s Chief Minister, Naveen Patnaik. Who was the first to implement this plan at the state level? Only permanent residents of Odisha are eligible to submit an application. The Chief Minister of the Odisha government made the decision on September 11 to disburse Rs 742.58 crore for the purpose of this initiative.Krushak Odisha Portal
Odisha Krushak Portal Overview
|Name of Web Portal||Odisha Krushak|
|Under||Government of Odisha|
|Benefits||Krushak Card, Sathi List, Registration, Login|
|Beneficiaries||Small, Marginal, Landless Cultivators, & agricultural laborers|
Krushak Odisha Benefits
Ama Krushi: Ama Krushi is the government’s free agricultural service for customized and personalized agricultural advisory throughout the season. Enrolled farmers in Ama Krushi will receive weekly calls on their mobile phones with advisories on farming practices, crop, and livestock management, weather advisories, pest attack prevention, disease management, etc. Farmers can also call on 155333 to talk to a live call center operator for getting their farm-related queries resolved.
Schemes & Services: Access to an online single window platform for the application of government schemes and services of the agriculture and allied sector. Relevant information such as guidelines and eligibility criteria for all schemes is available on the platform. Farmers will also be able to track the real-time status of their applications.
Krushak Odisha Portal Objectives
This portal provides benefits to people involved in agriculture, such as farmers. Financial aid is provided to those who are registered under the portal.
Krushak Odisha Portal Eligibility
- To qualify, applicants must be Odisha residents.
- This program requires a bank account.
- State or federal employees can’t apply.
- This plan requires a BPL Card.
Documents for Odisha Krushak Portal
- Income certificate
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Identity proof
- Aadhar card
- Agricultural land papers
- Domicile certificate
- Passport-size photograph, etc.
Krushak Odisha Portal Registration 2023 / Login
STEP 1: First visit the official website at krushak.odisha.gov.in
STEP 2: At the homepage, go to the “Register / Login” section as shown below:-
STEP 3: Here farmers can enter aadhaar numbers and then click on the “Login” tab.
STEP 4: New users will get a message “Your Mobile Number is Not Registered / Verified” and so “Please update your mobile number“. Click on the “Update Mobile No.” tab.
STEP 5: Once you have updated your mobile number, then enter your Aadhar number and click login to open the “Verify Aadhar Number” page.
STEP 6: Enter OTP and click the “Verify” button for verifying aadhar number and to get directed to your profile page.
STEP 7: On this page, you can update your profile by entering details such as demographic details, bank details, occupation details, crop production, animal production, fishing and aquaculture, forestry details, etc. For this, you can click on the “Update Profile” tab to open the page for filling in demographic details as shown below:-
STEP 8: Validate mobile number, enter asked information, upload a recent photograph, and click the “Save and continue” button to proceed to fill in bank details.
STEP 9: Click the “Save & Continue” button and then fill Occupation details. Finally, farmers will be asked to upload documents and provide consent. Then farmers will get an acknowledgment that “Your Application has been Submitted”. Application ID will get generated which can be used for future reference. Then click on the “OK” button. Next, you can view your registration at Krushak Odisha Portal. After successful registration, farmers can make a Krushak Odisha Portal login at krushak.odisha.gov.in.
Submit a Complaint using Odisha Krushak Portal
- In the first place, you’ll need to visit the website.
- The portal’s landing page will then load for you.
- If an “Online Complaint Application Form” link appears, choose it.
- Choose “Do you desire to make a Complaint?” if this is the case.
- In order to submit the form, you must include all of the requested information such as type of complaint, name and general details asked.
- Click on the “Submit” button to officially lodge your complaint.
Complaint’s status on the Krushak Odisha Portal
- You’ll need to visit the KALIA website for this.
- This requires you to go to the “Online Grievance Application Form” link on the main page.
- After that, on the subsequent screen, choose the option to “Track Your Application.”
- There will be a new page asking for your Aadhaar or token number.
- Once you’ve filled out the form, click the “Show” button.
- Then a window displaying your status will pop up.
Krushak Odisha Beneficiary List District and Village Wise
- You must click the link to the official website to access this list.
- Then, on the website’s main page, you must click “Beneficiary List.”
- You must input your district, block or ULB, and GP on the next page.
- Once inside, you must choose View.
- The PDF Beneficiary List will open when you click it.
- You may then quickly inspect it.
ALSO READ: 2023 Self-Reliant India Campaign Plan