Rajshree Yojana Payment Status: The Chief Minister of Rajasthan introduced the Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana Scheme in June 2016 as his state’s main social security system. The project will increase girls’ literacy rates and protect their livelihoods. Read the full article to know how to check Rajshree Yojana Payment Status online.
What is Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana?
There are countless cases in Rajasthan where girls have been denied their fundamental right to a good education. The educational system is lacking in an efficient strategy to re-engage girls who leave school.
As a result, the Chief Minister’s Rajshree Yojana will help all girls from underprivileged and low-income households succeed by funding their primary education.
Benefits of the Rajshree Yojana Rajasthan?
With the help of this yojana, low-income girl children can receive a variety of benefits. This plan has a number of advantages. They will give the parents of a girl child financial support in the amount of up to 50,000.
The beneficiary’s health, welfare, and education are all covered by this financial support. Look at the benefits listed below.
- ₹ 2,500 at the birth of a girl child
- ₹ 2,500 on completion of scheduled vaccinations on completion of one year
- ₹ 4,000 on admission to standard 1
- ₹ 4,000 on admission to the 6th class
- ₹ 5,000 on admission to the 10th class
- ₹ 11,000 on completion of the 12th class
Rajshree Yojana Rajasthan Eligibility Criteria
- Any female born after June 1, 2016,
- The girl child must be a Rajasthani citizen or resident.
- The birth of a girl in a hospital, either public or private, that is recognized by the Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY)
- There can only be two girls in a home.
- The first two installments for the third girl child, however, must go to the parents.
- Bhamashah cards are required for the mother of a girl child.
Read More: Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme 2023
Documents Required For Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana
- Bank account statement.
- Photographs (passport size).
- Birth certificate of the girl child.
- The child’s mother needs a Bhamashah card.
- 12th Class Certificate and College Admission Certificates.
- Filled Application form.
- Required ID proofs like PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, and Voter ID Card.
- Address proofs had required for Aadhaar Card, Passport, Telephone Bill, Property Tax, Utility Bill, etc.
How To Check Rajshree Yojana Payment Status?
The methods listed below will show you how to check the Rajshree Yojana Payment Status.
- You must first go to the official website if you want to check the progress of your application.
- You must enter your username and password to log in here.
- After login in, click on the option of Payment Status.
- On clicking, the payment status will open.
- This way, you can check the Rajshree Yojana Payment Status.