Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme 2023: Old Age Samman Allowance Scheme was introduced by the Social Justice Department of the Haryana Government to offer pensions to senior citizens. All individuals older than 60 would receive a monthly pension of Rs. 2000 (formerly Rs. 1800) under the Old Age Pension Scheme 2023. On socialjusticehry.gov.in, residents of Haryana can now download the Old Age Pension Scheme Application Form in PDF format and check the status of their Budhapa and Vridha pensions.
What is Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme 2023
Haryana Vridha Pension: The State government of Haryana completely implements the Old Age Pension Scheme as well as other Social Security Programs including the Widow Pension Scheme and the Viklang Pension Yojana. The revised regulations went into effect on November 1, 2017, increasing the allowance rate from Rs. 1800 to Rs. 2000. The applicant’s family’s combined annual income from all sources cannot be more than Rs. 2 lakhs.
Benefits Provided: Rs. 2000 /- per month
To apply for the Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme benefits, people can download the application form in PDF format and fill it out. Additionally available are the Budhapa Pension List of Beneficiaries and the Old Age Samman Allowance Status.
Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Age 60 years and above.
- Domicile and resident of Haryana.
- Annual family income (Wife & Husband) less than or equal to Rs. 2 lakhs
- A school certificate issued by the school having the DOB of the applicant is acceptable.
Document Required For Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Proof
- Residential Proof
- Other Documents Saving Bank account detail of the applicant with a photocopy of the passbook.
Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme 2023 Application Form PDF Download
STEP 1: Visit the official website of the Social Justice Department socialjusticehry.gov.in
STEP 2: At the homepage, click on the “Forms” tab present in the main menu or directly click https://socialjusticehry.gov.in/forms/
STEP 3: Direct Link to Download Application Form for Old Age Samman Allowance PDF – https://cdnbbsr.s3waas.gov.in/s392bbd31f8e0e43a7da8a6295b251725f/uploads/2021/03/2021032553.pdf
STEP 4: The Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme 2023 Application Form will appear as follows:
STEP 5: Candidates will have to fill out the application form and then submit the completed application form to Social Welfare Officer in District / Taluka in Haryana.
Read More: Telangana Nethanna Bima Scheme 2023
How To Apply For Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme
- Download the pension form by clicking here: https://pension.socialjusticehry.gov.in/form and proc
- Print the application and complete it with all the required information.
- The completed form must be signed by a designated official (Sarpanch, MC, or Numberdar).
- Scan the application form that has been completed and signed (File size should be upto 1 MB in PDF format)
- Before applying online, you need also to scan your personal identification documents such as your Haryana resident certificate and Aadhaar card. (A PDF file should not exceed 1 MB in size.)
- Register an account on the Saral website. After logging in successfully, select “Apply for Services”
- Search “citizen registration” Fill out the Citizen Registration form with the required information to receive a CIRD ID.
- Once you have registered with CIDR, look up “Department Social Justice & Empowerment” and choose a service like Old Age Samman Allowance.
- Enter the CIDR ID, applicant’s name, and aadhaar number on the pension application form, then click “search.”
- Additionally, complete the online pension form and upload all required scanned documents, such as the pension form and the Haryana residence certificate.
- You obtain a Saral ID for your records and print the completed online form.
- At block or DSWO offices, the applicant should turn in the completed application form.
- Visit the website of Saral Haryana at https://saralharyana.gov.in
The pension amount will begin to be paid to all approved applicants. According to the eligibility requirements, these applicants can check their pension status and name in the Old Age Pension Beneficiary Details. All citizens over the age of 60 who enroll in this scheme would be eligible to receive a pension of Rs. 2000 per month.