Bihar Mukhyamantri Harit Krishi Sanyantra Yojana 2023
The Bihar government has launched the Mukhyamantri Harit Krishi Yojana in the state. Under this farmer, brothers can rent equipment and machines related to agriculture. Mukhyamantri Harit Krishi Plant Yojana was launched in the year 2018. The government had also allocated a budget of Rs 1692 crore for the implementation of this government scheme. Due to this the state government will set up Primary Agricultural Cooperative Credit Society (PACS) or Agricultural Machinery Bank at different places. 20 lakh will be spent on setting up each agricultural machinery bank.
|Scheme Name||Chief Minister Green Agriculture Plant Scheme Bihar|
|initiated by||by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|launched in which state||Bihar|
|When was the scheme launched||24 अगस्त 2020|
|eligibility for the scheme||poor farmers of Bihar|
|plan supervision||by the state agriculture department|
Objectives of CM Harit Krishi Yantra Yojana
Under this scheme, the Government will provide agricultural machinery to the farmers on a nominal rent facility
Benefits to Citizens
It is hoped that through this scheme, farm output and prosperity will increase and lead to the development of agriculture in the State. By providing agricultural machinery on rent, farmers would be able to raise their production with less effort.
Eligibility Criteria for Harit Krishi Sanyantra Yojana
The below are criteria to apply for the Mukhyamantri Harit Krishi Sanyantra Yojana 2023 are as follows:-
- The farmer applicant is a permanent resident of Bihar.
- An individual farmer or Joint/Group of Farmers owner-cultivators who are engaged in Agriculture and related farm activities.
- In the case of joint farmer applicants, then any one of the members is to be an owner farmer.
- The farmer applicant should not be a defaulter in a bank.
Main features of the Chief Minister Green Agriculture Plant Scheme
The process of applying for Mukhyamantri Harit Krishi Sanyantra Yojana is a hassle-free process and now this scheme will save the time and money of the farmers. The important features and highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
- Agricultural machinery banks are being set up at the PACS level with an investment of Rs 20 lakh.
- The state government provides 50% of the amount as a loan to PACS. For this, the state government is providing a loan of Rs 846.30 crore to PACS.
- The remaining 50% amount will be given as a grant to PACS. Out of this total 50% grant, 25% will be given as L.D. / U.D. An amount of 423.15 crores is being given as a grant, the remaining 25% grant is being given as another grant.
- Earlier, PACS received 75% of the funds as loans and 25% as grants. But now it has been changed.
- A total fund of 1692.60 crores has been made available by the state government to benefit the farmers.
- From these banks, all farmers can take agricultural machinery on rent at low rates and can do irrigation-related activities.
- For more information about the decisions taken in the cabinet meeting held on 24 August 2018, click on the link – Bihar cabinet decision (24/11/2018)
- This scheme is specially designed to benefit the farmers, and increase their income.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Harit Krishi Sanyantra Yojana 2023 : Launch
- Tell friends for your information. Bihar Chief Minister Green Agriculture Plant Scheme was launched in the year 2018 in the month of August.
- Bihar Mukhyamantri Harit Krishi Sanyatra Yojana is a state government scheme.
- Therefore it was also announced by the State Government of Bihar i.e. by the Chief Minister of Bihar Honorable Nitish Kumar.
- The name of the department related to this scheme is Agriculture Department and Bihar State Government.
Whom to Contact (Implementation Agency at State / District Level)
Local Gram Panchayat
List of Documents Required for Mukhyamantri Harit Krishi Sanyantra Yojana
- Application form (Duly filled)
- Identity Proof: PAN, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Identity Card, etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar, Valid Passport, Utility bill, Property tax bill, etc.
- Bank account details.
- One passport-size photo of the applicant.
- Signature verification of applicants
- Farmer ID Proof
- Any other document required by the bank
How to apply For Bihar Chief Minister Green Agricultural Plant Scheme
- Online applications for this scheme have not started yet.
- To take advantage of scheme, you can take advantage of this scheme by going to the State Government’s Agricultural Plant Bank.
- But till now the online applications for this scheme have not started
Bihar Harit Krishi Sanyanta Yojana Related FAQ
1. What is the Bihar Chief Minister’s Green Agriculture Plant Scheme?
This is a scheme launched by the government of Bihar. Under this agricultural machines will be made available to the farmers for farming. By providing a means by which the farmers of the state can produce good crops in their fields, the benefit of this scheme will be given only to the poor farmers of the state of Bihar.
2. When has the Bihar Chief Minister’s Green Agriculture Plant Scheme been started?
Bihar Chief Minister Green Agriculture Plant Scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Bihar State Nitish Kumar on 24 August 2020. The benefits of which can be availed only by eligible farmers of Bihar state.
3. Why has the Bihar Chief Minister’s Green Agriculture Plant Scheme been started?
The beginning of this scheme is to provide machines and tools to make agriculture easier for the farmers so that the income of the farmers can be doubled and the economic condition of the farmers in the state will also improve.
4. How to apply for Har Mukhyamantri Harit Krishi Plant Yojana?
The application process for the Bihar Chief Minister Green Agricultural Plant Scheme has not started yet, so it will have to wait for now. As soon as the application process for this scheme will be released by the government, we will provide you its information through our article.
5. Who will be given the benefit of the Bihar Chief Minister Green Agriculture Plant Scheme?
The benefit of this scheme will be mainly given to those farmers of Bihar state. The benefits of this scheme will be given to those farmers who are unable to use modern technology-driven machines for farming due to poor economic condition.