Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2023
For applying in this scheme, the government has set some eligibility criteria for unemployed youth, to get an unemployment allowance, the applicant must have a 12th pass as well as a graduation or postgraduate degree in educational qualification. (12th pass along with graduation or postgraduate degree unemployed youth can apply in Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2023). The online application process for the Bihar Government Unemployment Allowance Scheme is relaxing for the educated unemployed. For this, some criteria have been kept by the government. As the family annual income of the interested applicant should be a maximum ₹ 300000, so automatically you will be able to get information about how to apply for unemployment allowance. And also you will be able to read about all the important information related to it.
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2023 Highlights
|plan||Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana|
|launch||Honorable Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|who is the beneficiary||educated unemployed youth of the state|
|purpose of the plan||Providing financial assistance to all teacher unemployed youth|
|by department||Department of Education, Development and Labor Resources|
|what is the application process||online|
The objective of Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- The objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to educated unemployed youth so that they can change their standard of living.
- Financial assistance will be given to unemployed youth through Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2023.
- In Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2023, educated unemployed people of the state can apply through online services.
- Through this scheme, the aim of the government is to give a life of strong respect to the youth.
- Now the educated unemployed youth of the state will be able to feed themselves and their families through this scheme.
Eligibility for Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- To apply for this scheme, the age of applicant should be between 21 to 33 years.
- The family annual income of the interested applicant should be up to a maximum of ₹ 300000.
- To give the benefit of Bihar Unemployment Allowance 2023 to unemployed youth, the minimum educational qualification should be a 12th pass.
- Also, the applicant should have a graduation or post-graduation degree.
- This scheme is only for the residents of Bihar, so the applicant must be a permanent resident.
- For Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2023, the Aadhaar card should be linked to each other in the bank account of the applicant.
- If the applicant has any government or private employment, he will not be eligible for this.
Bihar Self Help Allowance (SHA) Scheme Login / Application Fillup – Process Flow
- The applicant then needs to visit the home page www.7nischay‐yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in and log in using the username and password provided in the email/SMS.
- After login, the Applicant has to change his password to the password of his choice. At a later stage, an applicant can change his password from the menu options given after login.
- The applicant has to go to the home page and log in using his new password. The applicant then needs to fill in the information on the Personal Information Page.
- After filling in all the information, the applicant will click on the ‘Submit’ button. A confirmation message will be displayed. The applicant will click on “ok” to confirm that the details are correct.
- The applicant then needs to click on ‘next’. This will take the applicant to the screen for selecting the scheme he wants to apply for
- Applicant needs to select one of the Schemes for a drop-down menu to apply. For applying for skilling in KYP, he selects “Kushal Yuva Program” and needs to click on ‘apply’
- Applicant needs to fill in the details in the form and sign the declaration. A confirmation message will be displayed and a PDF copy of the acknowledgment will get displayed
- Applicant can either download the acknowledgment or take a print for the same. The option of download and print will be displayed in the browser window. The PDF copy of the same will also be sent to the applicant by email.
- The applicant will also receive an SMS which will have the registration ID of the applicant.
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2023 List of Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Bihar Domicile / Residence Certificate
- 10th class passing certificate
- 12th class passing certificate
- Income Certificate.
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook and A/C details
- Filled Common Application Form
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Apply Online
STEP 1: First visit the official website at https://7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/
STEP 2: At the homepage, click on the “New Applicant Registration (नया आवेदक पंजीकरण)” link as shown below:-
STEP 3: Afterwards the Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration Form will appear as shown below:-
STEP 4: Here candidates can enter their name, e-mail ID, aadhaar number, and mobile number and click on the “Send OTP” button.
STEP 5: Next, an OTP would be sent to the registered mobile number which needs to be entered by the candidate, and then clicks on the “Submit” button.
STEP 6: A confirmation message is displayed. The applicant needs to confirm if the details are correct. A successful registration message will be displayed and user name and password will be sent to the user by email and SMS.
Check Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Application Status
All the applicants can now check Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Application Status through the link – https://7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/addapplicationStatus
As shown below, you can check the status of your Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana application:
Here applicants can enter their “Registration ID” or “Aadhaar Card Number“, enter their date of birth, and code and click on the “Submit” button to track Beorjgari Bhatta Yojana application status.
Download Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Guidelines PDF
All the applicants can now download Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Guidelines in PDF format through the link – https://7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/guidelines
Upon reaching this page, click on the “Mukhyamantri Nischay Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana” to check the guidelines for Berojgari Bhatta Yojana in the state.
The Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Toll-Free Helpline Number is 1800 3456 444.
ALSO READ: Bihar Har Ghar Bijli Yojana 2023 Online Application, Objectives, Benefits